Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then myfinancenews.co.uk is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- ADCI – Maharashtra
Position Name :- SPS Supervisor
Company Location :- Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job Category :- Jobs in Pune
Full Job Description :-
3+ years of experience managing teams
Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
Should be a graduate with minimum Four years of team handling experience.Ability to hire, engage and coach a high performing team.Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of constituencies in a diverse environment.Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders.Demonstrates ability to analyze data, using the data to drive decision making.Fosters a positive team environment and collaboration within the site.Easily approachable, cooperative, and a team player, easily gains the trust and support of Associates and peers.Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs.Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude.
Selling Partner Support Supervisor
Are you passionate about improving the quality of customer experience? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment in which you have the opportunity to influence change? Would you like to enable change that drives business growth while protecting Amazon’s Selling Partner experience?
The Selling Partner Support (SPS) organization in Amazon provides world-class support to our global Selling Partners, and is looking for a SPS Supervisor in our Virtual Contact Center across locations in India (Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai & Pune)
Candidate should work virtually from any of the above listed location and should fulfill VCC work from home terms and conditions.
Candidate should be willing to work in a 24*7 kind of work environment and should be flexible to do night shifts and weekend’s working.
Manages performance of 25 -30 Amazon Associates through effective 1:1 meetings, coaching, and mentor ship in the Virtual Contact Center Environment.Implements performance goals, monitors and evaluates against pre-set goals implementing action plans to resolve performance barriers as needed.Reviews and analyzes performance metrics to identify areas of opportunity that will drive performance improvement.Ensures that Associates have a clear understanding of the performance and behavior criteria and how it impacts site performance and the overall Seller experience.Partners with workforce management to execute daily staffing plans, identifies and reports significant volume and capacity changes, making just-in-time adjustments to ensure staffing requirements are met to achieve service levels goals.Manages schedules, monitors adherence, time-off planning, and attendance in partnership with Workforce Management.Participates in Kaizen events to identify and implement process improvement change initiatives.Conducts Seller interaction audits and provides coaching to improve performance.Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issuesDemonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures and Liaises with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
· Should be a graduate with minimum Four years of team handling experience.
· Ability to hire, engage and coach a high performing team.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of constituencies in a diverse environment.
· Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders.
· Demonstrates ability to analyze data, using the data to drive decision making.
· Fosters a positive team environment and collaboration within the site.
· Easily approachable, cooperative, and a team player, easily gains the trust and support of Associates and peers.
· Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
· Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
· Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
· Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs.
· Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude.
Disclaimer : myfinancenews.co.uk is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.