Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then myfinancenews.co.uk is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Airtel India
Position Name :- Building Permission TSM
Company Location :- Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job Category :- Jobs in Pune
Full Job Description :-
• Identify potential market for new rollout of network & operations across India
• Segment the market based on potential and other criteria used
• Coordinate field level surveys to be conducted to ascertain the market potential and customer segmentation
• Estimate network rollout cost in the identified areas after the above stages of selection
• Conduct discussions with Network team on feasibility of rollout & cost optimization
• Conduct discussions with internal team to pitch the rollout plan and obtain required permissions & sign offs
• Coordinate the process of obtaining permissions from local bodies, authorities & building association
• Solve for any roadblocks that might arise in any of the above stages
• Ability to ensure excellence in execution
• Ability to collaborate and work with large teams
• Analyze data and draw insights
• Enterprising and ability to convince stakeholders
• Full Time Post graduate, preferably MBA/ PGDM
• 5-8 years of Broadband/Telecom Experience
We are a fun-loving, energetic and fast growing company that breathes innovation. We strive to give an unparalleled experience to our customers and win them for life. One in every 24 people on this planet is served by Airtel.
Here, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We encourage our people to push boundaries and evolve from skilled professionals of today to risk-taking entrepreneurs of tomorrow.
We hire people from every realm and offer them opportunities that encourage individual and professional growth. We are always looking for people who are thinkers & doers; people with passion, curiosity & conviction; people who are eager to break away from conventional roles and do ‘jobs never done before’ .
Disclaimer : myfinancenews.co.uk is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.