Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then myfinancenews.co.uk is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- HDFC Bank
Position Name :- RM-FSG
Company Location :- Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job Category :- Jobs in Pune
Full Job Description :-
A) Business development Engaging with Financial sponsors including Private Equity Funds, VC funds and other similar sponsor groups (i.
Pension Funds and Sovereign Wealth Funds).
Build and deepen relationships by offering full suite of Capital markets, Transaction Banking and Commercial Banking capabilities both at the Fund level and the Target Level (i.
Investee Companies in the portfolio of funds).
Work closely with Investment Banking team across various sector to originate, structure and execute transactions aimed at the investees of funds.
B) Client Servicing Take care of day to day requirements of existing relationships One-point contract for all requirements of a client from HDFC Bank Coordination with various internal support functions like Product team (Treasury, CMS / Trade etc.
), Operations, Credit, Technology teams, Audit, Compliance etc.
C) Regulatory Compliance & House keeping Ensure timely review of credits as per banks credit policy Ensure adherence to banks documentation requirements for credit management / security creation etc.
as stipulated by credit / legal / compliance / credit admin departments Ensure submission / completion of various regulatory requirements relevant to his / her clients.
D) Other deliverables / expectations Gathering market intelligence from interactions with clients, internal / external stake holders Ensure overall profitability of the relationships key parameters being absolute revenue, cost to income, balance sheet.
1) Commercial Banking should have expert / working knowledge of commercial banking products like cash management / trade finance / FX / custody etc.
2) Credit appraisal ability to read and understand financial statements, put up credit approval memos (CAMs), interact with risk department for getting approvals.
3) Credit Administration getting facility documentation executed by liasioning with clients as well as internal CAD.
4) Regulatory knowledge & Compliance expected to have working knowledge of all applicable regulations / guidelines.
5) Technology – ability to use basic MIS tools like excel, Tableau etc. along with other relevant tools like CRM, presentation tools like Power point etc. Orientation to communications gadgets, social media would be of added advantage
6) Communication Skills should be able to read, write and speak fluent English along with mother tongue and other regional languages.
Disclaimer : myfinancenews.co.uk is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.