Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then myfinancenews.co.uk is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Position Name :- Finance Executive
Company Location :- Delhi, Delhi
Job Category :- Jobs in Pune
Full Job Description :-
JOB TITLE: Finance Executive
REPORTS TO: Assistant Manager Finance
DIRECT REPORTS: N.A.
CREATION/REVIEW DATE: 17.01.2022
We are looking for an accounting expert to manage the company’s accounting operations. A
team player who can create & execute plans and work with the accounting & leadership teams to
identify opportunities for process improvement and potential areas of risk. S/he has to ensure
compliance with the policies, accounting standards through a series of systems & system controls that
are designed to ensure accurate & timely reporting. S/he will monitor current and impending changes
to accounting policies and give suggestions on appropriate updates to policies and strategies. The ideal
candidate is single-minded in the pursuit of ensuring compliances and achieves this goal through
optimizing reporting procedures and driving the successful function of the accounts payable team.
Candidate will work under supervision of AM Finance in head office and will be responsible for day to
day operations and or not limited to the key accountabilities as mentioned under.
1. Bank Reconciliations of current accounts & EEFC accounts
2. Daily bank balance reporting to SAGE U.K.
3. DDN Branch & employee expenses verification & posting.
4. Sales Representative tour & monthly claims verification & posting through Happay.
5. Employees claims processing
6. Vendor Invoice processing and Bank payments
7. Processing of Copyediting Invoices, Printing, Proofreading, Typesetting Invoices, creation of
8. Verification of purchases done through Intercompany
9. Parking & Posting of Provisions for Press Pac closing
10. Creditors Balance Confirmations and Reconciliation of their Ledger as of September & March.
11. Monthly review of Audit schedules prepared by finance executive and discussion on the same
with stake holders and then with Asst. Manager Finance (H.O.)
12. Guidance and training to teammates reporting to you.
13. Ad-hoc Reporting & Analysis.
14. You will undertake any other activities in addition to the above as and when needed and
instructed by your superiors.
Page 1 of 2
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Working knowledge of ERP, MS-Excel, Power Point and MS Word. Experience of working on Microsoft
MBA graduate having a minimum experience of 3 years working in Manufacturing or service industry.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION (NOT TO BE AMENDED)
This job description is not contractual. To perform this role successfully, you must be able to
perform each of the key accountabilities satisfactorily. To meet changes in business
operational, procedural or technical requirements SAGE may add, remove or amend/change
the accountabilities for this role and you should be aware that this job description is not
exhaustive and you may be asked to undertake reasonable tasks and activities outside those
for which you are primarily employed.
SAGE is committed to Diversity and Inclusion and is an equal opportunities employer. We
value individuality and therefore welcome all qualified applications from a diverse range of
Page 2 of 2
Disclaimer : myfinancenews.co.uk is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.