Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then myfinancenews.co.uk is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Soothe Healthcare
Position Name :- Executive Assistant
Company Location :- Malviya Nagar, Delhi, Delhi
Job Category :- Jobs in Pune
Full Job Description :-
Location: Corporate Office, Malviya Nagar
Reports to: National Sales Manager
ABOUT THE ROLE: This position is for the daredevils because it is demanding and comes with a huge responsibility. From performing various business and administrative tasks to supporting the CEO to stay up to speed, this person also needs to know how to hold confidential information and manage a very active calendar of appointments. They should also know how to plan, coordinate and ensure the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected and be the host /chair meetings, conferences and ensure follow-ups on actions and deliverables from all stakeholders. So, if you are honest, sincere, hardworking, and can handle any situation, apply now.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Completes a broad variety of business & administrative tasks for the NSM including: managing a very active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; Minutes of Meetings; composing and preparing correspondence that is often confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, daily lunch/high tea arrangements and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
2. Proficiency in MS Office,
3. Lead inter-vertical projects / tasks as needed to logical conclusion.
4. Plans, coordinates, and ensures the NSM’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the NSM’s time and office.
5. Actively participate in Sales meetings.
6. Communicates directly, and on behalf of the NSM, with the other stakeholders on matters related to daily operational activities.
7. Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Works with stakeholders to determine the appropriate course of action or response to be given to the team members & provide briefing of the issue / solution to management team / NSM
8. Prepare presentations for the NSM and other stakeholders for review by NSM/ other stakeholders
9. Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the NSM and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff
10. Works closely and effectively with the NSM to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the organization and keeping the NSM updated
11. Handling special projects / tasks as and when required by the NSM.
Desired Candidate profile:
1. Work experience as an Personal Assistant or a similar role
2. Should be open to travel if required
3. Outstanding organizational and time management skills
4. Discretion & confidentiality
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6. Well Versed with MS Excel.
Disclaimer : myfinancenews.co.uk is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.