Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then myfinancenews.co.uk is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- V Group Limited
Position Name :- Recruitment Officer
Company Location :- Delhi, Delhi
Job Category :- Jobs in Pune
Full Job Description :-
Vacancy No VN9996
Employment Type Permanent
Location Country India
Who are V.Group? As a global leader in ship management and marine services, we add value to a vessel’s operations. Operating around the clock and around the world, V.Group gives every client the quality and efficiency they need in every sector. Covering crew management and recruitment, quality ship management and technical services, together with supporting management and commercial services, V.Group has an unrivalled industry knowledge with performance assured. Our values, We Care, We Collaborate, We Challenge, We are Consistent, We Commit and Deliver, are at the heart of everything we do and they support our strategy of Investing in Talent. We are always interested in making contact with talented individuals – people who will demonstrate our values and deliver great service, for internal and external stakeholders.
Overall Purpose of The Job The role is responsible for assisting the Operations Department in developing a robust pool of qualified seafarers/crew applicants.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks 1. Utilizes the most effective media channels such as social media, newspapers and seminars to reach potential candidates.
2. Conducts fair and impartial interviews to source suitable candidates.
3. Delivers first class candidate and internal customer experience at all times.
4. Responds to applicants’/candidates’ queries via telephone, email and face to face within prescribed timeframe.
5. Schedules face to face and Skype interviews as necessary based on immediate needs.
6. Ensures all records are fully updated in recruitment data base and that accurate notes on seafarer profiles are taken.
7. Provides statistical report of steady supply of applicants recruited.
8. Minimizes the number of candidates rejected on 2nd interview, by ensuring candidates meet criteria.
9. Markets the organization to prospective seafarer/crew applicant.
10. Maintains a steady supply of candidates for possible deployment within the group.
11. Performs other related duties that may be assigned from time to time.
KEY SUCCESS MEASURES:
1. Exceeding KPIs and other targets
2. Accuracy and timeliness of reports
3. Overall positive feedback from stakeholders
Required Experience ESSENTIAL:
Possesses a Bachelor’s degree
Previous experience of in-house recruitment
Significant direct sourcing and networking experience
Strong experience of assessing and selecting the best possible talent
Strong experience with Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Preferably with relevant experience in manning industry as Recruitment Officer / Onboard experience as Manager in relevant industry.
What can I expect in return? V. Group can offer you a market leading salary and benefits package, in addition to significant opportunities for career growth and personal development. This a great opportunity to join a true leader in the maritime sector – a company that has exciting plans for future growth.
Applications Close Date 30 Apr 2022
Disclaimer : myfinancenews.co.uk is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.