Are you searching for a Perfect job or looking for new opportunity then myfinancenews.co.uk is best choice for you to search your dream Job.
Job Opening details:-
Company Name :- Vodafone Idea
Position Name :- AGM – Quality Mobility
Company Location :- Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job Category :- Jobs in Pune
Full Job Description :-
Job Req ID: 26908
Quality Lead ( Mobility )
Job Level/ Designation
Function / Department
Vodafone Idea Business Services (Customer Operations)
Owning quality & Transaction NPS/Relationship NPS for the Enterprise Mobility services. Managing & driving compliance, transactional/strategic quality, process re-engineering & compliant management.
Quality Function deployment across desk at Front line support (EBO and NCC, Data Assist & Deal Desk)
Identification of KPI’s for each process within Mobility Frontline desk and develop a tracking mechanism for these KPI’s
Process audits to gauge adherence to set processes
Responsible for driving continual improvement.
Deliver a clear “Training Need Analysis” from audits which can be shared as an input to the training team, managers, and functional heads within echo system.
Mentoring a team of individuals and help them to improve their skill sets/deliverables in Quality domain.
Governing Transaction NPS and Relationship NPS.
Governing Vodafone Heartbeat portal for TNPS/RNPS
Internal Quality/External Quality partner Governance
Liaise with Partner for operational & management issues.
Interface with cross functional teams across circles / partners / Functions
Act as a change catalyst for improvement of processes.
Process changes for Cxx based on Audits & TNI.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities
01) Accountability towards ensuring meeting quality audit targets by both IQ/EQ partners & individual targets. Submission of required quality reports/dashboards in timely manner with desired insights
02) Responsible for auditing & improving customer experience via end to end customer journey life cycle.
03) Accountable to provide inputs towards process re-engineering
04) Building structured mechanism to capture VOC & converting them into actionable CTQ’s – Vodafone Heartbeat Governance for all touch points.
05) Driving periodic TNPS & RNPS across touch points (Sale, Build, Run and Relationship) as per the guidelines & shares the analysed findings. Liaison with Ops/circle/ service management team to understand VOC & converting actionable CTQ’s
06) Responsible for driving continual improvement.
07) To ensure one India enterprise target met through Vodafone Heartbeat governance.
08) To ensure that team motivation is high, thereby leading to effective & efficient operations with low attrition rates.
09) Mapping customer expectations & deploying robust processes that ensure standardization & superior experience across touch points.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience
7-8 Years essential in Telecom Industry and desired 5 Years in Mobility Products
Certifications in quality domain (ITIL, Six Sigma, Lean Sigma, ISO9001/TL9000, etc)
Six Sigma Green Belt preferred & Desirable.
Must have Mobility domain knowledge
Must have technical / professional qualifications
Team Management & conflict management
Good Written & Spoken communication skills
Drive for quality improvement & results.
Should be able to challenge status quo in teams/processes
Ability to manage in dynamic, high- growth, high- uncertainty environments
Excellent Interpersonal skills.
Driving improvement in the specified projects/initiatives
Voice of the customer for all touch points & compliant management
Disclaimer : myfinancenews.co.uk is only helping our audience to check various job listing in various companies. We have not providing any job nor taking any registration fees. We have no legal responsibility over the details mentioned on our website. candidates are requested to check company profile before joining.